One of the best things you can do to understand the SpeedMat would be to download our 'Speedlight Systems' app on an iPad.
- Run it in Simulation mode
- Go to 'Setup and Connection'
- From the top , change Zone Preset to Jump/Drop Jump Repeated(5x)
- Drag the little Speedmat icon on the right hand side across to the greyed image
- Select run test
- Tap on 'Arm System'
you will see in your vertical jump data
- Contact Time,
- Jump Height
- Reactive Strength Index (RSI)
- Average Power across n jumps
There are options for CMJ VJ etc.